Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Accura 05 Rl Reset Oil Light

1. Testimony. This "serving" a rugged

Route hell

A little out of lecturing in Buenaventura, the bus moved to Cali I fell into one of the thousands of holes in the road, now converted into a trail. The blow threw me against the roof of the automobile, which gave me a dislocation cervical. Once in Cali, in the Clinic of Los Remedios refused to assist me. I was asked to return me to make sketches of the accident, which occurred 100 miles back! A clinic that interested him was to ensure the payment of Soat, not my health.

By Luis Alfonso Mena S. (*)
On Saturday, November 27 classes of Introduction to Public Issue Colombians marched on wheels, the students were very eager in their submissions and the hard work of the day was rewarded with good academic results in the afternoon .

Nothing presaged that shortly after giving my classes to 22 students of third semester of the College of Public Administration, ESAP, in Buenaventura, optimism for the proper conduct of the day be buried in one of the thousands of holes and craters flooded road from the main Colombian port on the Pacific.

A bit of walking, the express bus No. 1463 in Palmyra moved to Cali I rushed into one of those holes, the brutal blow threw me against the ceiling and ended up embedded in the base of the air conditioning automotive, with a crippling pain in the head and a worse one in the neck and spine, which prevented me to continue sitting and less standing.

had to almost levitate for new shots of the car from other holes, or a flick of the car to the pavement, or the fluctuations generated by the curves, did not produce horrible sting in my back and neck aches .

To make matters worse, my nose was bleeding and I felt like Muhammad Ali Cassius Cley, returning to the ring, I had been beaten up. I dared not touch me for fear that she was not only broken but broken.

When the vehicle entered the hole, which was covered with water from the rain that accompanied the whole trip, the coup had ejected me, so at least I was coming off a thunderous collision with a fiberglass broke up with my head not before with my nose scraping the receptacle, the injured and, incidentally, filled my face dark gray powder which eject air conditioners.

A few of the passengers seemed to interest my freak accident, which occurred when he came sitting in the back seats, which tend to call the gallery, where they feel more anger all downloads of intercity buses.

only I had suffered the mishap. The three neighbors of chicken could react in good time to blow into the hole. I, exhausted from the long day in Buenaventura, had been asleep. I was awakened by the blow.

Loboguerrero The road to Buenaventura seems today bombed a road, blocked by traffic jams, landslides, exacerbated by the harsh winter, poorly planned expansion work, bitumens destroyed by the passage of thousands of trucks, the erosion of resented by the drilling mountains and the rebellion of human nature that gives daily lessons to the daring that have made the road on a Route hell.
"Devuélvanse by the sketch"
But the worst had not happened yet. The four long hours Cisneros, near which the accident occurred, were as a Calvary until I got to Cali. When I was in town and I started with the driver of the bus (a good man and supportive partner) to seek care in the emergency department of the Hospital Nuestra Señora de los Remedios refused to receive me.

The first demand of the officer who attended to us was that to enforce the Soat by accident we should return to the road near Cisneros, a hundred miles back, to reconstruct the incident and a patrol road respective prepare the sketch!

What! Never mind my illness or the impact of these ...

What the Clinic Remedies interested him was the bureaucratic process that will ensure the subsequent payment of the costs of my care. Given how unusual the requirement (something like if he dies, garantícenos payment first) I got an alternative: "If bring the sketch, it's up to you to stay here while the traffic police come. "

By God! Neither more nor less than a hold of me to also guarantee the payment of which at this point no one knew how long it would take, whether long or short ...

Obviously we do not accept the procedure clinical decision that did not matter to agency officials, who the only thing that worried at the time of our departure, without urgent attention we needed, was to take off the neck brace which I had placed, before the delicacy of the accident.

Moved to Comfandi Clinic, the same procedure, but ultimately I was treated ... cervical dislocation, was the opinion after several tests ... After 18 days and many claims on my part, agreed to authorize necessary therapies ...

This is how you "attend" health in Colombia. This is one of the most poorly provided services, among other reasons because it dominates the logic of profit. What matters, and as evidenced by the behavior of the emergency department of the Clinic on Saturday Remedies Last November 27, is to guarantee payment. The health of patients is the latest.

This is a premise of capitalism: money before health. And that the Hippocratic oath and the constitutional rules and fundamental principles of humanism require otherwise.

That November 27 presage what would end up embedded in my head the Expreso Palmira air conditioning 1463 and that number should suffer what I now see as a factual lesson the Colombian public issue, a matter which had working with my students at the ESAP-Buenaventura.

(*) Director of Journalism Free! Teacher of the ESAP and USC.
Photos:
The road between Lobo and Buenaventura looks like a war zone. Accidents and trauma abound in it and have become a dangerous route. The harsh winter has aggravated the problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment