Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Uf Sports Psychology Program

Something happened, by Ana Lafferranderie







"I just came to see the garden died dondealguien


because of something that happened or did not come dealguien "

Pizarnik



P MALL and barefoot on the branch,
prevented against I do not see.
So I'm in the picture, there still:
an owl at the nearby hill.

I keep alertness.

...

The garden is an orphan.
To leave a trail around the house
to night
still far from the door
where voices are serious.

We seek shelter from the vine
ceiling light blue grape.

...

At night I can smell the fear of my mother.
forth between the green I see dark water,
through the garden
reaches the entrance to the kitchen
and grows

up cover the table, the almanac.
still down the hall in a torrent

leaves home drowned itself
and garden without end, as the only land.

...

Sitting on the wall under the house
games and I guess I look at flowers:
something approaches.
A car slowly coming towards us always
as the snake that killed at Mt.

...

is a pause, the biggest
back to the porch.
The grapes were placed in the source.

rest my head on the lap of my mother.
I close my eyes, I learn to relax.

...

Glycine is real at this time uncertain.
She is in the open, as I
when I see the garden behind a veil

crossed the small door to see my father
I follow the sound of the soles on gravel roads
until the air steals my footsteps

still leaves me in a cold steam
waiting for signals.

Lafferranderie Ana, Uruguay, 1969.

0 comments:

Post a Comment