Friday, January 14, 2011

Eagle Lock Combination Lost

opinon


In the personal, something that Fernando hidden with those nice manners jerk who insists on display. But do not think that it hides whatever it shows in his paintings ... I mean, what appears in his work is not, say, your alter ego or her true self, I think. I see what I see of her creations a concern (sometimes playful, sometimes even tragic), a search or a score in pursuit of their own identity. Meanwhile
inspired friend, relative both masterful reading so revered, so sitting in the cemetery ... and with such craft, exercise and talent to be able to realize any craving, I humbly carrying a heavy burden on his young back. And, as is well known that is not your thing leave or lighten, patiently learning is increasingly take ease.
may not be true my very personal assessment. Not that I know so much, what happens is that I like and also to see their work, I looked into his eyes.
Fernando, a sort of friend and colleague, I wish you the same thing to me: put in work to achieve nothing more and nothing less than your most intimate truth. Greetings.

Paul Pavezka
cartoonist, illustrator

0 comments:

Post a Comment